All Rights Reserved
|We intend to give you as much control as possible over your personal information. In general, you can visit Bioreclamation, Inc on the Web without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you. If you choose to give us personal information via the Internet that we or our business partners may need to correspond with you, provide you with an insurance quote from information provided in our Quote forms.-- it is our intent to let you know how we will use such information. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We do keep track of the domains from which people visit us. We analyze this data for trends and statistics, and then we discard it.
Use of Personal Information
Registration and other information that you provide via this Website, together with information regarding the manner in which you use this Website, will only be used or disclosed by Bioreclamation, Inc in accordance with these terms and conditions. You agree that l may share with others (a) group information that describes the habits, usage patterns and/or demographics of users like you and (b) individual information about you and your interests but not in a form that personally identifies you or enables the recipient to communicate directly with you. The only personal information that Bioreclamation, Inc shall collect about you is your user name and, on a voluntary basis, information you voluntarily supply to Bioreclamation, Inc and from time to time certain other information in connection with particular aspects of this Website. Notwithstanding the above, you consent to Bioreclamation, Inc sharing any information you provide with any affiliates, associates or other entities related to or with any other party with whom Bioreclamation, Inc has a business relationship.
Information Security and Quality
We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information. We have implemented appropriate technical and managerial procedures to maintain information that is accurate, current, and complete. We will make a sincere effort to respond to your requests to correct personal information inaccuracies in a timely manner.
There are various technologies, including one called "cookies", which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a Web site. A cookie is an element of data that a Web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. At this time we have not implemented any such technologies. Before doing so, we shall post our position on their use.
If you are under 18, be sure to obtain your parent's or guardian's permission before you send any information about yourself (your name, address, e-mail address, etc.) to us or anyone else over the Internet. We encourage parents to get involved with their children's online usage and to be aware of the activities in which they are participating.
Contacting us Regarding Privacy
Should you have any concerns regarding privacy on our site or should you wish to have your personal information deleted, please send aThis Website is offered to you conditional upon acceptance by you of the terms and conditions set out below as well as any amendments or additional terms, policies or procedures published on this Website from time to time. You should check these terms and conditions from time to time to remain informed of any amendments or additions. By accessing and using this Website, you have agreed to these terms and conditions.
- You are at least of the age of majority and have the legal right to enter into this Agreement and to use this Website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein; and
- All information supplied by you to Bioreclamation, Inc or its representatives through this Website shall be true and accurate.
- You agree to be financially responsible for your use of this Website, as well as for use of your account by others, including without limitation minors living with you.
You shall not use this Website to do any of the following:
- Post, store, transmit, or distribute any threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or legally objectionable materials of any kind, including anything constituting or encouraging a criminal offence, giving rise to civil liability, or otherwise violating any laws.
- Post any non-public information about companies.
- Provide false information on your registration, or impersonate someone else.
- Post, transmit or otherwise distribute any materials that contain a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component.
- Upload, post, transmit or otherwise distribute or reproduce any information, software or other material protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, without the permission of the applicable owner.
- Use this Website in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any non-personal purpose.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message.
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to this Website or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of this Website, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to this Website, through password mining or any other means.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the Canada or United States through this Website.
- Interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of this Website or another individual's or entity's use and enjoyment of similar services.
Bioreclamation, Inc has no obligation to monitor this Website or any user's use thereof or retain the content of any user session. However, Bioreclamation, Inc reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Bioreclamation, Inc reserves the right for any reason to remove or edit without notice any contents of this Website received from you. Bioreclamation, Inc reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any person access to this Website or any portion thereof without notice.
This Website is available only in those jurisdictions where permitted by law. The disclaimers, terms and conditions on this page are of general application and may be supplemented by additional disclaimers, terms or conditions of specific application on a particular page of this Website, provided such additional disclaimers, terms and conditions are more restrictive or at least as restrictive as the disclaimers, terms and conditions contained on this page.
Products and Services
This Website is being provided to you to, among other things, permit you to determine the availability of certain insurance and financial products and services and to facilitate your dealings with certain suppliers and/or representatives of these products or services. You agree to abide by the terms or conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier of insurance and financial products and services and any supplier of any other products and services offered on this Website with whom you elect to deal including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with all rules and restrictions regarding availability of products or services. Products and services accessed through this Website are available only in those provinces and territories in Canada where they may be legally offered by their respective suppliers. From time to time our telephone support staff may enter information at your request and on your behalf into the personal portfolio that you maintain on this Website. This is being done solely as a service to you and you are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all such entries. While we shall attempt to be accurate in any such entries we cannot assume any responsibility whatsoever for entries made on your behalf.
Links to Third Party Sites
The links included within this Website may let you leave this Website to access linked websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of the Bioreclamation, Inc and Bioreclamation, Inc is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site or any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Bioreclamation, Inc is not responsible for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Bioreclamation, Inc is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bioreclamation, Inc of such sites or any association with their operators. Bioreclamation, Inc is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
E-mail over the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be assured. Bioreclamation, Inc shall not assume any responsibility for any harm or damage you may experience or incur by sending personal or confidential information to Bioreclamation, Inc over the Internet by E-mail, or if Bioreclamation, Inc sends such information at your request.
Bioreclamation, Inc grants you a limited licence to display on your computer, print, download and use the underlying HTML and related software, text, applications, audio clips, video clips and other content (the "Content") that is made available to you by Bioreclamation, Inc on this Website, solely for non-commercial, personal, or educational purposes and only if:
- You do not modify any Content, and
- You include with and display on your copy of any Content Bioreclamation, Inc copyright notice and this limited license.
No other use is permitted. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not:
- Copy, distribute, publish, or make any commercial use of any content,
- Include any content in or with any product that you create or distribute; or
- Copy any content onto the internet including your or any other person's World Wide Web site. Nothing contained in this Section shall be construed as conferring any right in any copyright of Bioreclamation, Inc or any copyrights owned by others who provide content on this Website.
The names of all products and services mentioned on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners. The display of trademarks and trade-names on this Website does not convey or create any licence or other rights in these marks or names. Any unauthorized use of them is strictly prohibited.
The information and tools provided on this Website are not intended to be specific legal, accounting, financial, tax or investment advice for any individual and should not be relied upon. Many factors unknown to Bioreclamation, Inc may affect the applicability of any statement or comment that is contained on this Website to your particular circumstances.
Accuracy & Changes
Information provided on this Website is believed to be accurate when placed on this Website but there is no guarantee that it is current, accurate or complete. Changes may be made at any time to the information contained in this Website without prior notice to you.
NEITHER Bioreclamation, Inc NOR ITS REPRESENTATIVES WARRANT THE QUALITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE. SUCH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. THIS WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND THE CONTENT MAY BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
Limitation of Liability
Information provided on this Website is believed to be accurate, but there is no guarantee it is accurate, current, or complete. While Bioreclamation, Inc shall endeavour to be accurate and timely, Bioreclamation, Inc shall not assume any responsibility whatsoever with respect to any content including its accuracy or timeliness. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages, injury or stress caused by any failure of performance, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, transactions entered into through this Website, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure or other cause of action. Neither l, nor any of its affiliates or respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that service will be uninterrupted or error free.
You agree to indemnify and hold l, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including legal fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on this Website.
No endorsement of any third party products or services is expressed or implied by any information, material or content referred to or included on, or linked from or to this Website. References in this Website to any supplier's products or services are not endorsements or approval of such products or services.
Bioreclamation, Inc may terminate your access to any part or all of this Website and any related service(s) at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, for any reason whatsoever. Bioreclamation, Inc shall have no obligation to maintain any content in your account.
Bioreclamation, Inc's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement are determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. This Website originates in Canada and this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. The parties have required that this Agreement and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English. Les parties ont demande que cette convention ainsi que tous les documents que s'y rattachent soient rediges en anglais.